- Huang, H., Li, X., Liu, S., Hu, S., and Sun, Y. 2018. TriboMotion: A self-powered triboelectric motion sensor in wearable Internet of Things for human activity recognition and energy harvesting. IEEE Internet of Things Journal, in press.
- Huang, H., Hu, S., and Sun, Y. 2018. Energy-efficient ECG compression in wearable body sensor network by leveraging empirical mode decomposition. IEEE-BHI’18, March, 2018, Las Vegas, NV.
- Li, X. and Sun, Y. 2017. WearETE: A scalable wearable E-textile triboelectric energy harvesting system for human motion scavenging. Sensors, 17(11), p.2649.
- Jia, D., Chao, J., Li, S., Zhang, H., Yan, Y., Liu, T., Zhang, Y., and Sun, Y. 2017. A non-invasive fiber bragg grating sensor for radial artery pulse waveform measurement. IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, accepted, DOI 10.1109/TBME.2017.2722008.
- Li, X. and Sun, Y. 2017. NCMB-Button: A wearable non-contact system for long-term multiple biopotential monitoring. IEEE-CHASE 2017, July, 2017. (Selected to submit to Elsevier Smart Health Journal)
- Li, X. and Sun, Y. 2017. Design and evaluation of a non-contact wireless biopotential monitoring system with motion artifacts. IEEE-BHI’17, Orlando, FL, Feburary, 2017.
- Li, X., Huang, H. and Sun, Y. 2016. “DriTri: an in-Vehicle Wireless Sensor Network Platform for Daily Health Monitoring,” IEEE Sensors Conference 2016, October, 2016, Orlando, FL. Accepted.
- Huang, H. and Sun, Y. 2016. “S3H: A Symptom Surveillance System in High Spatial Resolution using Smartphones,” IEEE-Wireless Health 2016, October, 2016, Bethesda, MD. Accepted.
- Li, X., Huang, H., and Sun, Y. 2016. “Investigation of Motion Artifacts for Biopotential
Measurement in Wearable Devices,” IEEE-BSN 2016, June, 2016, San Francisco, CA.
- Huang, H., Li, X., and Sun, Y. 2016. “A Triboelectric Motion Sensor in Wearable Body Sensor
Network for Human Activity Recognition,” IEEE-EMBC 2016, August, 2016, Orlando, FL.
- Li, X., Huang, H., and Sun, Y. 2016. “TriboWalk: Triboelectric Dual Functional Wireless System for Gait Monitoring and Energy Harvesting,” IEEE-EMBC 2016, August, 2016, Orlando, FL.
- Sun, Y. and Yu, X. 2015 “Capacitive Biopotential Measurement for Electrophysiological Signal Acquisition: A Review,” IEEE Sensors Journal, accepted.
- X. Li and Sun, Y. 2015 “A human naturalistic Interface for chronic disease monitoring,” 2015 IEEE HI-POCT, Nov. 9-10, Bethesda, MD.
- Sun, Y. “Human-centered lighting system “Human-centric LED lighting system using ubiquitous physiological measurement,” 35th ASME Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, Boston, MA, Aug., 2015.
- Sun, Y. and Yu, X., 2014, “An innovative non-intrusive driver assistance system for vital signal monitoring,” IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, Vol. 18, No. 6, pp. 1932-1939, 2014.
- Sun, Y., Ajiboye, A.B., Murphy, B., and Yu, X., 2014, “Brain-computer Interface Application in Smart Vehicle Design,” 93rd Transportation Research Board Annual Conference, Washington DC, Jan. 2014.
- Sun, Y., Tao, J., Wu, G., and Yu, X., 2013, “A Non-contact Wearable Wireless Body Sensor Network for Multiple Physiological Signal Detection,” IEEE Sensors Conference, Baltimore, MD, Nov., 2013.
- Ng, K., Sun, Y., Dai, Q., Yu, X., 2013, “Investigation of Internal Frost Damage in Cementitious Materials with Micromechanics Analysis, SEM Imaging and Ultrasonic Wave Scattering Techniques,” Elsevier Journal of Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 50, pp. 478-485, doi:10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2013.09.061
- Liu, Z., Bin, Z., Yu, X., Tao, J., Sun, Y., and Gao, Q., 2013, “Thermally Induced Water Flux in Soils,” Journal of Transportation Research Board, Vol. 2349, pp. 63-71, doi: 10.3141/2349-08
- Liu, Z., Yu, X., Sun, Y., and Zhang, B., 2013, “Formulation and Characterization of Freezing Saturated Soils,” Journal of Cold Regions Engineering, Vol. 27, No. 2, pp. 94-107, doi: 10.1061/(ASCE)CR.1943-5495.0000050
- Liu, Z., Yu, X., Tao, J., Sun, Y., and Gao, Q., 2013, “Thermally induced water flux in soils,” 92nd Transportation Research Board Annual Conference, Washington DC, Jan., 2013.
- Sun, Y., Yu, X., Liu, Z., Liu, Y., Tao, J., 2012, “Advanced Ultrasonic Technology for Characterizing the Properties of Pore Spaces in Concrete,” 91st Transportation Research Board Annual Conference, Washington DC, Jan., 2012.