Multiscale Transport Process Laboratory (MTPL), led by Assistant Professor Kazuya Tajiri, investigates the multiphase, multiscale transport phenomena in the thermo-fluid systems.
Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell for Automotive Applications
- transport properties measurement using submillimeter-scale segmented cell
- water transport through porous media
- two-phase pressure drop in flow channels
- catalyst layer fabrication using spraying/ink jet printing
Shock Wave in Small Scale Channels
- experimental study using shock tube
- computational study with OpenFOAM
There are no RA position openings.
To Current Graduate Students
If you are interested in taking Special Topic credits from me, you should
- think about the topic you want to work on
- do the preliminary literature survey
- talk to me at least one week prior to the beginning of semester.