Multiscale Transport Process Laboratory (MTPL), led by Assistant Professor Kazuya Tajiri, investigates the multiphase, multiscale transport phenomena in the thermo-fluid systems.
Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell for Automotive Applications
- submillimeter-scale segmentation in land-channel direction
- water transport through porous media
- two-phase pressure drop in flow channels
Primary/Secondary Metal-Air Batteries
- bifunctional electrode design and fabrication
- control of three phase boundary location in porous electrode
- 1D modeling of zinc-air battery
Unsteady Flow Devices
- pulse combustor modeling
- shock wave compression in microchannel
We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher in the PEMFC experimental study area. Detail is here.
There are no RA position openings.